TaeguTec has launched a new solid CBN grade for cast iron machining: TB7020 grade including flat type and dimple type inserts with associated holders.
» Solid CBN TB7020 grade
- Higher content CBN inserts
- For roughing and high-speed finishing of cast iron
- Ideal for high feed and high depth of cut machining
- Obtuse angle corners for improved economy
» Dimple (DA) type solid inserts and COMBI CLAMP T-holders
» COMBI CLAMP Top holders for flat inserts
- Under general machining conditions, flat-type CBN inserts are clamped to COMBI CLAMP T-holders.
However, under unstable machining conditions, stronger clamping force is required, resulting in the need for the new COMBI CLAMP Top holders.